Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Quilted Twins

 Last week my hubby was out of town, so I made plans to visit with some of my friends. I went to lunch with one, took lunch to a recent widow, and then I went to a quilt shop with another one.

These guys were sitting on the Husband bench. 

Have you heard about the Quilted Twins? It's more of a warehouse than a quilt shop. SO. MUCH. FABRIC!  I would love to show you the inside, but it just so happened they had NO electricity on the day we went. But they handed you a little lamp as you walked in. It was not the best shopping experience, but we had driven to Dade City and were not to be deterred. 

I did find some fabric that I am planning on using for Hands2Help 



I'm going to see what I can do with these fabrics for baby quilts.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

scottylover said...

I visited a friend in Tampa a few years ago and we made a trip over to the shop. It was fun to see all they had. I only bought a few small things since I only had a carryon bag for the trip. I could have spent hours in there! Sorry the power was out when you went!

Darlene S said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend time when hubby is away. BTW - My hubby will be away the last two weeks of March. Woo hoo. And I love the fabric you found.

Joyce said...

Love Quilted Twins. Sorry the power was out. It is worth the trip to Dade City.

andsewon said...

Would love to visit their shop! I order from them online a lot over the years. I also contributed to the Ukrainians to Poland fund raiser. They are good people.