Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Best Christmas present

My daughter is home for Christmas and her birthday.

"Wasn't it just yesterday that you were a baby in my arms? I looked at your precious face and wondered where life would take you. Today I look at the person you've become .... strong, kind, thoughtful, caring, and optimistic .... and I realize that the dreams I held in my heart for you are alive in your beautiful spirit. I am so proud of you, and I love you with all my heart."
(source - Marci)




She was the best Christmas present ever!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter.

3 comments:

dgs said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful and talented daughter. I'm so happy she is able to celebrate it with you.

Patty McDonald said...

Our children are definitely a blessing from the Lord. Two of our sons and wives were able to make it home and having them here made it the best Christmas.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful and obviously talented (violinist) daughter. I am a violinist too.