Tuesday, May 16, 2023

First box

 I have sent off my first box for the Hands2Help challenge. They are quilt tops going to help folks who have lost so much. 


These are unfinished tops that MCC will finish and donate. These tops were too large for me to quilt since I sold my HandiQuilter. Thank you MCC for doing this for so many who have lost everything.

                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

4 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Nice work, pretty tops! I don't quilt many large quilts either, so it's great to be able to contribute and help others this way.

Miaismine said...

What lovely quilts! Yes, such a worthwhile cause. Your tops are really quite beautiful!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh how nice!! those will be loved!

Melva said...

I love when those suffering receive quilts to comfort them. Thanks for sharing in my Sew & Tell party.