Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Baby on the way

 This weekend I attended a baby shower. I had history with the mother to be. I knew her family for years. As a matter of fact, I knew them before this little mom was born! Her big brother was my son's best friend. So all that to say, it was nice to honor her with a shower. 

A baby girl is due in early June. So I made her a quilt.

Best wishes to the sweet little family.

                                       Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party


6 comments:

dgs said...

What a sweet baby quilt. Congratulations to the Mom to be and the extended family and friends.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love the quilts in the last two posts. Nice to bring a UFO to a finish and also nice to have a pretty quilt for the new baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How sweet!!!! And what fun to have that connection!!!

Melva said...

Lovely baby quilt. Thanks for sharing in Sew & Tell.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely baby girl quilt!