Friday, April 28, 2023

Finally - a finish

 Years and years (and years) ago, I started on this little quilt. Mostly because I wanted to see how it would play out.

I had never made a quilt like this before and I really liked it. But as with other things, it sat in my UFO pile. But when I found it again, I just wanted to finish it.  So it is now quilted and bound.

Happy to be quilting.


                                         Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

6 comments:

Kathi said...

What a fun find. Those colors never go out of fashion. It's lovely.

dgs said...

Beautiful quilt. Great job with the shading.

Susan said...

I like how the colors and shading makes it glimmer.

Melva said...

Such a pretty quilt. The color fade is perfect! Thanks for sharing in Sew & Tell

Linda said...

What a beautiful finish! Looks like it was the perfect time for you to finish it.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats on a great finish
Its really fun how your colors... fall? That makes sense right?