Monday, August 28, 2023

He Should Have Told the Bees


He Should Have Told the Bees by Amanda Cox is a beautifully written story.

Beck and Callie have lived two totally different lives, threaded together by a mother who abandoned them both. The story takes you through an intriguing journey of hardships, addiction, childhood trauma, and long held secrets.  When Beck Walsh's father dies suddenly, she discovers that he has left his trust to her and a stranger. The mystery surrounds them as they try to discover how her father knew Callie Peterson.  

This is a wonderful emotionally heartfelt story. Paced and well developed, which draws you into the lives of these two complex young women, leading them to rely on their faith. I had a hard time putting this one down. Reading late into the night as each chapter engaged me to want to read more.

 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Revell. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

0 comments: