Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Pillowcases

 Since receiving the White Speedylock serger I have been making pillowcases.  Fourteen at last count.



Serging has cut the time in half to complete a pillowcase. I think I'm on a roll.
 
                                  Needle and  Thread Thursday                         
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

5 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Lots of fun pillowcases,I luv making them & always making coordinating ones to match my sheet sets lol I also luv making them for charities & working on getting some together again for Ryans Smiles

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Go you !! that is a great number - and I bet they are fun to do on your serger!!!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I bet the serger does make it go more quickly! Great job!

Marsha Cooper said...

I would love to have a serger!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've never tried to serge a pillowcase before. I've always done the French seams.