Friday, May 29, 2009

The Guessing Game

Have you ever played a guessing game? Do you remember the guy who would try to guess your weight or name at the fair or circus??

I have never been very good at guessing games. But recently I guessed the right answers to two questions.

Elaine at Averett Lady Nana asked what her grandbaby meant by "spray Ice-cream"? I guessed the right answer. Elaine sent me a very nice gift for making the right guess.


Three beautiful fruity fat quarters and a great Easy Circle Cut template! I can't wait to try it.

Karla at Cherrywood Fabrics posted a picture and asked for guesses. I consulted my experts (uh-hum family) and we (they) concluded the answer. Click on her blog site and take a look at the picture and see if you can guess? Karla sent me a gift package.....















These yummy suede looking hand dyed fat quarters. Aren't they the most luscious colors?

I have never seen fabric this rich looking.

Have you been checking out all of the great giveaway's at SewMamaSew's website? Be sure to go through each list and sign up! It has been amazing to visit so many new blogs. I have been so thrilled to have so many new visitors to my blog. I will try to visit every one that has left a comment. And I will also visit everyone that has signed up as a follower. It's been an exciting adventure. Remember there are two more days left. If you want to sign up for my giveaway, don't do it here. Go back to my last post to sign up.

Have a wonderfilled day!

4 comments:

Crispy said...

I never would have guessed the Spray Ice Cream because we never use it. The second I knew right off because Bob & I did all the work to replace ours. (I'm trying to be vague in my response so others will go look LOL).

Hooray for being such a good guesser, do I see a career change in your future?

Crispy

Anonymous said...

those hand dyed fabrics look yummy enough to eat! Congrats on your good guessing!

Bunny said...

How nice for you to receive such wonderful gifts. Now you better go buy a lottery ticket maybe it is your time. Enjoy your gifts, they look yummy.

Library Gal Quilts said...

Oh I love Cherrywood fabrics! Thanks for coming by my blog you are in the giveaway! Pam in Chico