Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunset melodies

Living in the south offers many opportunities. The weather is nice year round, which makes for new adventures along the way.

My dd plays in a string trio with two very lovely young ladies. This weekend they had the opportunity to play for a wedding. The fun part was that it was at the beach! The girls said the weather was perfect and the sunset was gorgeous.

After the ceremony the girls had a fun romp along the shoreline.


Ahhh, to be young............ ;-)

5 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun thing to do! They are very beautiful and talented young ladies. I KNOW how proud you must be of your daughter.

Your pictures touch my heart.

Hugs

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, how fun and such a pretty way to take a photo! I love your antique photos on your last post as well! Thanks for stopping by my embroidery blog and leaving a sweet comment! blessings,Kathleen

Crispy said...

Wow great pictures Jocelyn!!

Crispy

Amy Friend said...

Wow, great pictures! Those will be wonderful keepsakes.

Lori Holt said...

Your pictures are beautiful and so is your daughter!! What a wonderful thing she is doing- making music to touch the hearts of others.