Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Wishing each of you a Happy Mothers Day, whether you are the nurturer, or have ever been nurtured by a special lady in your life. May this day bring some sweet memory to cherish in your heart.


"Psalm for Mama"
Forgive me for the times I may have hurt you. Hear the song of love in my heart.

I do not remember the times I drank from your breasts, or the times I slept in your arms, or the times you sat beside me as I tossed with fevers.


I do not remember them, but I know those times existed. I have experienced those times with my daughter who will also not remember them.


I now understand things only mothers understand.


And at night, when I bend over and kiss your granddaughter, I sometimes feel your love in the room.


I only hope.... you can feel mine too!

(Terry Helwig)

Miss you Mom...........

4 comments:

Micki said...

Lovely sentiments! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Micki

Val said...

Wow. This is beautiful and so true. Happy Mothers Day to you!

Amy Friend said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. I hope you had a special day. Your children left you a sweet post.

andsewon said...

Beautiful..:-)