Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just a little Southern Hospitality

I love living in the south. Yes we have some very hot days and a hurricane or two, but all in all, I love the south.

So in the south, there are stores with southern names. One of our favorite places is called Southern Hospitality.

It is more like a warehouse, but also carries furniture, floral accessories, candles, baskets, lace curtains etc....

One of the basket aisles.

Rows upon rows of every kind of flower you can imagine.

Aisles of just greenery and dried flowers.

Seasonal and theme items. So many it takes lots of time to browse through.

Fine laces for table, windows and walls.

We recently had a minor leak in our laundry room. Which means that the whole floor has to be replaced. So we might as well paint and do a little redo. It is a very tiny laundry room, so when I found this little plaque I thought it would make a nice addition. The clothespins will be great for notes.

I also found this cute Market basket. Don't know exactly where it will go yet. Right now it will hold my coffee and filters for the morning brew.

It is always so much fun to take a tour in Southern Hospitality. I'm sure there are places like this in other parts of the country, but at least we don't have to trudge through snow to get to it :-)

Have a wonder filled day!

5 comments:

blushing rose said...

My kind of store ... TTFN ~ Marydon

Rhondi said...

What a great looking store. I know I would find lots of great stuff there! The market basket you found is very cute.
Hugs, Rhondi

bubbachenille said...

I wish there were stores like this in Australia, I have never come accross one like this !

Debbie said...

What a fun store! And what great finds! Thanks for stopping by by blog.

Crispy said...

Holey Cow, you would get censory overload in that store....I thought Hobby Lobby was big LOL.

Crispy