Sunday, May 10, 2009

******HACKED******

Happy Cottage Quilter's blog has been hacked by her CHILDREN to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"How thankful we are that God has given us such a wonderful mother as you. You have been a comforter, an encourager, a friend. Through your concern for our spiritual growth, we have found the joy that comes in knowing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

It is our prayer that God will shower His blessings upon you because you have blessed our lives in so many ways"

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!

Ruthann, Matthew and Aaron

<3 <3 <3

7 comments:

blushing rose said...

AND, to make it even better she WON a GIVEAWAY.

How sweet you children are to HACK Mom, I am sure you had a wonderful day of memories with her ...

TTFN ~ Marydon

Val said...

Oh how sweet! This is precious! I love it. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Your kids rock!

Kim Walus said...

This post is pretty special. I'm impressed that your kids would go out of their way to hack your blog and leave a sweet message. I can tell that they LOVE you a lot. Every mother deserves these kind of sweet moments. Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful comment on my recent post.

Have a great week! Hugs, Kim

L. jane E. said...

How sweet is this! You've got good kids! HAPPY (belated) MOTHER'S DAY!

Susan said...

What a wonderful post!!! If a blog must be hacked then this is the way it should be done!

Crispy said...

When I read the title of your post I thought you were mad and here I find that you have the best, most thoughtful kids. How Wonderful!!

Crispy