Friday, October 4, 2013

Did you know.........

that tomorrow is World Card Making day??

Recently I won a lovely apron from My Mothers Apron Strings, and inside my package was this beautifully crafted card.



Can you see how much detail there is?  I was totally blown away with the beauty of this card.  


So if you are into card making, you can start making them today!!

Here is what the Fiskars site had to say -

October 5 is “World Card-making Day,” so there’s no better time to put your creativity to work and show the people you love that you’re thinking about them. If you’re not sure where to begin, crafting expert Tania Willis can help you get started with herConquering Your Fear of Card Making project.

If you would like to make a card using your scraps of fabric, check out my tutorials that are listed on the sidebar.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you, Jocelyn for the post. Lilacs are one of my favorites as I remember them growing around my grandmother's house. This is actually a die that I designed, but won't be available until next year:-( However, I have another bunch of flowers out in a few weeks that I know people will enjoy making, XOXO

Linda in Calif. said...

I can't imagine making a card as lovely at that. I just love those bitty little flowers and the exquisite leaf.