Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yay! Found it!!

Isn't it great to find a pattern that you have been looking for??  I went to my LQS and found the Fire Escape pattern that I saw on our recent trip up north.


Although the lady in the quilt shop could not remember the name of the pattern, a couple of you, dear readers, told me the name, and alas, I was able to find it locally!!

The quilt shop was all decked out for Christmas.




And of course I had to buy a little bit of fabric :-)



Similar color way as the quilt I showed you in my last post, except this has the brown background.

Yippee!!! And Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

sunny said...

That is a cool looking quilt. I'm glad you could find it easily once your fellow bloggers told you the name.

Karen said...

I made that quilt as a sample for the shop I work at. It was easy and fun to make and the fabrics you use change it so much. Have fun making it.
Karen

QuiltSue said...

I'm so glad you found the pattern you wanted. Now I'm looking forward to seeing it made up in your choice of fabrics.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

One can always count on fellow bloggers for help. Glad you found the pattern you've been searching for.

Heather said...

I like that pattern as well. nice choice.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Finding anything is great!

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a fun quilt shop! I'm not a quilter...I do cross stitch, but my sis is. Glad you found your pattern! Thanks for visiting!
Ruth