Tuesday, April 26, 2022

My weekend

 Over the weekend my hubby took me out to lunch and we visited a local Quilt shop.  All of our quilt shops have slowly been disappearing. But this little shop has managed to stay open.  They moved to a  smaller place in the same shopping center. I wanted to go in April because they offer a small discount in your birthday month. So even though one handed I wanted to take advantage.

They don't really have a very large selection of fabric, but the fabric they do carry is very nice.



And they have some funny items too.
My main goal was to get the fabric adhesive spray with my discount.
And of course I couldn't leave without a little bit of fabric :-)

3 comments:

scottylover said...

Glad you were able to go and use your discount! It is funny how fabrics just seem to "jump" in my hands when I shop. Glad to know I'm not the only one that happens to. 😁

Sandy

Darlene S said...

Oh what a fun day with your DH. This quilt shop looks so inviting. I love the fabric prints & colors you picked out.

Patti A. said...

I envy you a quilt shop close by, the one I learned to quilt at some 28 years ago closed this year it was a very sad day for the quilters in our little town.