Monday, April 11, 2022

Sea Glass Cottage



 I have been doing a lot of reading during my down time with a broken shoulder. One of which is Sea Glass Cottage by Irene Hannon.

The small town of Hope Harbor finds Christi Reece desperately seeking help. She is sure Jack Colby can help her. But Jack has built a new life and doesn't expect to see the girl who broke his heart ever again. 

 I found the secondary characters, Beth and Steve, added a deep heart part to the whole plot. 

Hannon writes with such depth. Her stories always wrap around your heart. Forgiveness and restoration added with tenderness throughout the story. A very inspiring emotional read. 

It is a nice clean romance, with humor and the struggles of life. Well written and engaging, Irene Hannon once again brought us a heartwarming story about second chances.

This is the eighth installment in the Hope Harbor series. But you can read every one as a stand alone. 

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

1 comments:

Darlene S said...

Sounds like a fun read. I will add it to my summer reading list. I hope your shoulder is on the mend, but I do realize it is going to take awhile. Good to see you pampering it with more reading time.