Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A Royal Christmas

 

What would it feel like to receive a letter inviting you to Montovia? Discovering you are a direct descendant of the King?

Adelaide Smith is working her way through Law school. When the letter first arrives she thinks it is a joke. But as she finds her curiosity getting the better of her, she decides to take the trip and is thrust into a real life fairy tale.

A Royal Christmas is a charming novella full of surprises.  The characters were well developed and believable. Melody Carlson is an expert at writing sweet Christmas tales. 

 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Revell. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

1 comments:

dgs said...

Sounds like a fun read. I do so enjoy reading Christmas-themed books as the holiday approaches. I will definitely add this to my list for reading this year. Thank you.