Friday, September 29, 2023

Almost over?

Can you believe that September is almost over. After the incredibly long roasting summer we had, Fall has come with not much relief from the heat. And soon it will be Christmas!

So I dug out a couple of fall ufo's and been trying to get them done to use before Fall runs out :-)

Auditioning borders.


What do you think?

                                      Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

4 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I like the bottom border because it has lighter tones in it. I also like the lighter than darker border on your top panel. :)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I like the borders for the top one and the bottom one. I should pull some fall things out.

Linda said...

I love the leaves

Vicki in MN said...

I think you will have some beautiful fall quilts to display soon.