Monday, September 4, 2023

What I'm working on

 Digging out ufo's I  found this one that I had worked on for a charity quilt.


A fat quarter bundle that I thought would make a cute simple quilt for a young person. So I split the fat quarters and sewed right up the middle. I've got a nice backing fabric to tie it all together.

There are several ufo's that need my attention. Especially with Christmas right around the corner. Are you making any progress?

                                      Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

3 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

that's going to be an adorable quilt! I'm working on pillowcases for a children's hospital ,only a few more to finish up then I can get back to those UFO's,this yrs Fall aprons will be finished in time for this yrs Fall "I hope" 🤣🤣

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice. A friend and I cut 150 pillowcase kits from our friend who died stash. They will be heading to the east coast to be stitch for refugee's.

Bonnie said...

Progress yes. What I should be working on -- no. I'm hoping to get more focused on 4 ornaments for my 4 grands and a tee shirt quilt for my son. I'm really late starting on the ornaments. Sigh. I like what you've done on your charity quilt so far. Hope it gets finished soon.