Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is coming............

I was at my in laws today, sitting with my mil. The house is all decorated and ready for Easter. There will be a big picnic on Sunday afternoon, and all the extended family joins in the celebration.

Every year my mil puts a ton of candy at the base of this tree. And everyone enjoys the treats

I am not sure where this happy figurine came from, but they are just the cutest little bunny couple. It reminds me of how tender my father in law is with his wife. He is always bringing her flowers or a card or a box of candy. She is one lucky lady. And so am I! I married their son :-)

Sunday there will be lots of food, an egg hunt for the children, a raw egg toss (!), singing, and the remembrance of serving a risen Savior. May the special blessings of this beautiful season fill your world with happiness.

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

That sounds like a fun family gathering. It's just us and our son here for Easter, pretty quiet :)
Happy easter
Hugs, Rhondi

Crispy said...

It sounds like a wonderful party is being planned. It will just be me and Bob, but we don't often have days off together so it will be a quite restful day for us. It's good to spend some time with the old dude LOL.

Happy Easter

Crispy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.