Thursday, April 16, 2009

Free blog sites

There are two really cool blogs that I have recently found. They are full of fun free stuff. "Make it do" is about using things you have around the house already. Which is always a great resource.

And the other one is "Freebies for crafters". Lots of free patterns and designs. I could spend a lot of time looking through this blog.

And while I am at it, check out Park City Girl's blog. She is hosting the first ever Bloggers Quilt Festival. Now what could be better then going to a quilt show and not have to leave your own home? And you can participate and there are prizes and everything. Great idea Amy.



Let the show begin............

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very cute tea pots...I'll have to check out those sites..Thanks for the info...hope all is sunny in FL

Crispy said...

This Quilt Festival sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! I have bookmarked the site so I can start view quilts. I'll post my entry some time today.

Thanks for the link Jocelyn!!

Crispy

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute Cute teapots.

Sand and Sunshine said...

I read your profile just a little bit ago and saw the FL and the tea pots and I thought wow a lady like me! :D I love your teapots is that a pattern you made or one I might find somewhere? It's makes for a divine quilt.

Kriza said...

lovely quilt, and what a coat! wow... you are very talented.
thank you for your nice words in my blog.
Kristina
priscillacraft.blogspot.com