Saturday, April 11, 2009

Preparing for the big day

When my in laws bought five beautiful acres on a lake almost 60 years ago, there was nothing but woods way out in the country. They moved an old house there and raised their 5 little acorns. It has been a steadfast source where everyone likes to return to regather their roots. Today my dear sweet husband and one of our sons is out there mowing and preparing for the Easter doings tomorrow. I thought I would just share a little glimpse into the camelot where my dear sweet husband was raised.



Looking forward to a beautiful day tomorrow.

5 comments:

Crispy said...

OMGosh, what a wonderful place to have been raised!!

Wishing you a wonderful Easter Jocelyn and family.

Crispy

Micki said...

You were so lucky to have grown up here. It is gorgeous!
Micki

Crafts a la Mode said...

Happy and blessed Easter to you and to your family. Camelot indeed.
Linda
http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

meggie said...

That looks like a true haven. What a wonderful story.

Jodi Nelson said...

How wonderful! I dream of places like this. Thanks for sharing. ooxx`jodi