Thursday, October 5, 2023

Finally a finish

After many years in the making, I finished quilting this Fall quilt yesterday. It is an old Lynette Jensen pattern that was tucked away in the closet. 




Trying to figure out where I want to display it.

There was enough fabric for backing and binding :-)

I love how it turned out. The border fabric really made this pattern pop. Thanks for the suggestions.
  
                                       Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

10 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

It turned out beautifully,I have quite a few that's been tucked away far to long

Maureen said...

Timeless and so pretty. I do love the colors and motifs of fall. Congrats on the finish

dgs said...

Congratulations on your finish. This quilt is beautiful. I love it. Where ever you place it, it will certainly help bring the joy of Fall into your home.

Kat Scribner said...

That's an adorable pumpkin quilt. I love autumn quilts.

Vicki in MN said...

Awesome to finish this UFO in time to enjoy it this season. So cute!

Anonymous said...

It’s a great one! Timeless!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Fabulous fall finish.

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Congratulations on your perfect for October finish. It will look great wherever you decide to display it.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That's cute, and just in time, too! Congrats on a timely finish ;)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I am so glad you pulled this one out - it is a great finish. And now I want a pumpkin quilt!!! love it!! Thanks for sharing it on Finished(or not)Friday!! Love the inspiration!!!