Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Quick and easy

 It is so easy to make these.

So when I have a pause in any project, I make pillowcases for Ryan's Case for Smiles. 
Ever since I was given a serger, they make up so quickly. I like making something that helps kids feel better.

                                      Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

5 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Pretty pillowcases,I enjoy making pillow cases for Ryan's case for smiles also

Cathy said...

Cute variety of pillowcases! I like making things to make kids feel better too but I mostly make smaller quilts for different organizations.

Jenny said...

These look great. I've found a "burritto" pattern for donation pillowcases but have yet to try it. Is this the type you make?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super cute!! I love wrapping gifts in pillowcases ;-)

Marsha Cooper said...

We make a lot of pillowcases in my guild too. They go to foster care children so they have something personal for their belongings instead of a black trash bag.