Monday, October 23, 2023

I'm an Olfa girl

I'm a true blue Olfa girl. From cutters and mats and blades. Since the first one I bought back in the 80's, I have only used Olfa cutters and mats.



This one would be vintage now. But you know if you keep changing the blade, it still works!

Over the years I have found that my blades last longer when I use the sister mat.


One time I was cutting at a friends house, and used her mat, which was another brand. My blade dulled almost immediately. So I have stuck with Olfa mats, and I have several. Makes me happy!

1 comments:

Patty McDonald said...

I'm not big on gadgets or name brands but I agree Olfa makes a very good rotary cutter. Also, I only use their cutting mats. I've tried another brand, at a friends house, and prefer Olfa. One quilty thing you can say I'm a 'snob' about is quilt fabric. I've bought cheap fabric but much prefer 'quilt shop fabric'. The feel and designs are so beautiful of quilt shop fabrics.