Monday, August 10, 2009

Do I hear sleigh bells?

Have you ever enjoyed Christmas in July?? Well let me tell you, I could almost hear the sleigh bells ringing when the mailman brought me an exciting Christmas box! Let me show you...........

First the box. It came all the way from Australia. Miles and miles over land and sea. It made it's way to my little cottage home.

And when I opened the box, this is what I found...........

I was so excited to see all these beautifully wrapped packages. I really felt like it was Christmas.

This beautifully embroidered pillow was the first gift unwrapped -
Isn't it just lovely?? The hand work just takes my breath away.

And then this little lady made her appearance -
She is just SO darling!!

AND then this precious cornicopia filled with mouth watering candies.... yum!

I'm telling you, I was really starting to hear Jingle Bells, and looking for snow :-)

Look how cute these Santa's are!

Now how can I put a cup or glass on these cute coasters?
And to join the coasters -

.... a tea towel, with a jolly embroidered Santa! Just too cute!

Oh and I just LOVE this covered journal -

I have been wanting one. Maybe now I can be brave enough to try to make one!

AND as a bonus............

......... these darling Christmas fabrics with rick rack and floss. What a great way to continue the Christmas spirit.

This incredible prize came from Barb of Barb's Creations.

It was the most exciting summer day. I've never had Christmas in July before, but Barb's very generous gift had me humming Christmas songs all day. Please stop over and give Barb a visit. She is one very creative lady.

16 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh! What beautiful gifts! Congrats on your win. I love all of it but especially the doll for some reason. She's so darn cute.

Terri said...

Wooohooo! You hit the jack-pot! Great little gifts! So happy you won....

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

She is really one creative lady for sure. Glad you were the one that got the box. The lady is so cute.

blushing rose said...

You are having one great streak of lucky wins, my friend. I see snow coming your way ..... close your eyes, Jocelyn!

Lovely sweet creations. You'll have to show us pics at Christmas in your decorating your home.
Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

Sunshine said...

Merry Christmas!

Micki said...

What lovely gifts! COngrats on your win!
Micki

Dena said...

Wow! It really is Christmas at your cottage. Enjoy all your treasures.

Betsy said...

your gifts are a dream come true.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! How fun! Congratulations on your winnings! :-) I love the redwork. :-))

Pat said...

What a TERRIFIC package you got. Merry Christmas (in July) to you!!!!

Crispy said...

Oh what a wonderful package!!! You must have been a very very good girl to get so many gifties :0)

Cripy

Wendy said...

Wow you are all ready for the Christmas season. Congrats to winning big!

Cheryl said...

I am very excited, you won my giveaway! As soon as I get your address your goodies will be on their way to you. Great Xmas goodies by the way!!! Happy day to you.

Susan said...

Lovely Christmas in July presents!
And congrats on your win over at Polka Dot's.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW you hit the jackpot. Those are some great great gifts. I mean really, just wonderful.
I take it you won Miss Polka Dots giveaway?? Congrats to you!!!!

Allie said...

How absolutely wonderful to get such a yummy package! I've never had a Christmas in July like that, lol - my mom has forgotten to give me gifts at Christmas, and found them in July and given them to me, but they weren't as nice as that!