Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sad to say...........

..........not much sewing or quilting going on around here this week. Sigh...... makes me a little sad. Although I had been working on my Sunshine Quilt, that process has been briefly interrupted. My dear daughter is having a friend come to visit for a few days. And, well, you know what that means :-)

But I did manage to get by the LQS and find some border fabric for the Sunshine quilt.

I'm not exactly sure how I will use the peach fabric yet. I may fussy cut some of the yellow flowers. I loved the soft pale yellow check too. So, inspiration awaits.

But for now, the cleaning commences!

Have a happy quilting weekend!

11 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

What lovely fabric. I can't wait to see your Sunshine quilt. Sometimes inspiration hits when you clean. Whatever you do I am sure it will be terrific.

Diva Kreszl said...

love the fabric!!! enjoy your guests, the inspiration will come!

andsewon said...

Lovely Fab!!!
Yes dream quilts we shall but clean we must!
I can see the top of the dining room table again!! So Sunday dinner in the house with AC is a go.. no making them eat outside...ha!!BACK TO WORK FOR ME TOO...;-)
HUGS!

julia said...

Enjoy your daughter's friend. I love those two fabrics and I'm anxious to see how you use them in the quilt.

Crispy said...

Have fun with the young folk, maybe sneak in a little sewing this evening. I LOVE that peach fabric!!

Crispy

free indeed said...

Such lovely fabrics! I just love how other people can pick out fabrics that make me drool! Why can't I do that??? This will be so feminine and romantic.

Lisa said...

I like this fabric very much...can't wait to see your finished quilt!

Shirley said...

Such a pretty fabric. Sometimes we have to take a break and that's good cause we get to go back and see our projects with new eyes.

Sara said...

Love those fabrics! Sometimes life just gets in the way of quilting though, doesn't it?

Allie said...

That fabric is lovely - can't wait to see your inspiration come to life! Oh stupid cleaning, lol - but I suppose it has to be done.

Dena said...

Beautiful fabric! Who is the manufacturer and designer? I want to see if my LQS has some in stock. LOL