Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teapot Tuesday

Kim from Shabby, Pink and Pretty has once again invited me to participate in Teacup Tuesday. But today I am sharing about a special teapot.

Several years ago my dear sweet husband bought me this lovely blue and white Russian teapot.

He found it locally at an Antique/Gift shop. I fell in love with how finely it is painted with little bits of gold trim.

When my dear daughter went on her second Missions trip to Russia, she brought these back for me.

The matching sugar and creamer, both with lids. They are both so fine and delicate.

I love this tea service set. They have been presented to me by two special people that I love very much.

Please be sure to stop by Kim's blog and enjoy what she has to share today.

Have a wonder filled day!

15 comments:

Crispy said...

Oooo lovely set!! It's a amazing that the pieces were purchased in different countries.

Crispy

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Of course I would like it because of the blue and white but the shape of the tea pot and sugar and creamer makes them even more lovely.

Toni said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

Gosh! Imagine having the matching set from two different places, lucky you!
I love the colours...

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Very pretty, and sweet that they were gifts from your loved ones. thanks for sharing them!

Debbie

Bunny said...

What a gorgeous tea set so very pretty and I love the shape of the pot.

Anonymous said...

So pretty I love them. Thanks for sharing.

blessings,

Linda

bettyp said...

Oh!! I have a 'thing' for blue & white!!!
love it !!!

Kim said...

Such a beautiful tea set Jocelyn. You are very lucky to have these in your collection.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

That is sooo very lovely. I'm a sucker for anything blue and white. Lucky Lady.

Pat

Terri said...

Now that is the coolest thing....found in different places and not even by you...It was meant to be...

Allie said...

What a lovely, special set!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Jocelyn, I am in love with your Russian Teaset!

Lori Holt said...

The teapot alone is a treasure and to have the sugar and creamer...how wonderful!'You were meant to have them and they are so beautiful in color and form...lucky you:)
x Lori

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

They are just stunning! How fun it would be to serve tea in them. ; )
~Michele