Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just a little bit more to share........

Remember when Diane Gaudynski started her blog and we all got so excited about having the queen of machine quilting enter into blog land?? Well I recently found out that we have another royal entrant.

Bonnie Blue Quilts has to be one of my all time favorites when it comes to Civil War fabrics and patterns. And now Bonnie Blue has a blog! Mary Ellen, the gal who gets to sew all those beautiful quilts, is the blogger. Just getting to see some of those fabulous quilts and hearing about their travels will be a real treat!

And while I have your attention, Fabric Mom is having a fabulous giveaway on her blog. It's her 400th post and she is giving away a darling mini quilt, pincushion and some charms. The quilt even reminds me a little of a reproduction quilt.

So surf on over and visit Bonnie Blue and Fabric Mom.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the info! I'll have to check these blogs out

Crispy said...

Thanks for the links, I'll have to go check them out :0)

Crispy

Cindy said...

Love this Little Quilt. I can see it'd make up fast and easy. Might have to do a little one like this soon.
Thanks for sharing.

Mary Ellen Robison and Paula Barnes said...

Thank you for your kind words. I'm new at this blogging thing, but I wanted to try my hand at it. I hope I can keep everyone interested.